Air Purification – Improve Indoor Air Quality & Lower Cleaning Cost
It has now been shown beyond reasonable doubt that poor indoor air quality in homes or buildings can decrease productivity in addition to causing family members or workers health concerns triggered by poor air quality (e.g. asthma) and express dissatisfaction.
If you suffer from asthma, other breathing issues and/or want to improve the health, attendance and productivity of your home, office or school – read on.
Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) present many health risk . . .
- Eye, nose, and throat irritation
- Loss of coordination
- Damage to liver, kidney, and central nervous system
- Levels of VOCs are shown to be proportional to
reported incidents of asthma
- Some organics can cause cancer in animals; some are
suspected or known to cause cancer in humans.
Sources of VOCs
- Emissions from office equipment
- Emissions from stored supplies (solvents, toners, ammonia, chlorine)
- Emissions from building carpet, furnishings, fabric
treatments and varnishes
- Emissions from special use areas such as laboratories, print
shops, art rooms, smoking lounges, beauty salons, food
- Emissions from indoor construction activities (VOCs from
use of paint, caulk, adhesives, and other products)
- Elevator motors and other building mechanical systems
- Emissions from housekeeping / cleaning activities (cleaning
agents such as detergent, dust residual from carpet
shampoo, and disinfectants)
- Use of deodorizers and fragrances
- Emissions from pesticide use inside the building
- Accidental events such as spills inside the building
- Emissions from stored trash inside the building
- Emissions from dry cleaned clothing
Blucities applies PURETI.
Cleaner air and cleaner windows.
Blucities applies a certified “safe” window coating that purifies air. The clear coating contains a photo-activated, titanium dioxide mixture that reacts with light and water in the air. The product is NASA tested and certified and being used in homes, hospitals, schools and even the space station.
As a mom, I was deparate to find options to keep my children’s lung as healthy as possible.
We had our house treated with PURETi. After the treatment, the quality of the air in our home was “breath taking”. I can say that we saw a difference – we saw less dust through the rays of sunlight in our home and found that we were dusting less.
My husband and I were amazed. Our boys are healthier than they have been in some time adn we have not had a sick visit in over three months.
Once applied, 1 cubic meter of treated glass or steel purifies 60 sq meeters of air AND prevents build-up and streaking.